– 1 kg of marzipan
– 150 g of walnut
– 30 g of Cognac
– 3 g of soluble coffee
– 20 g of paste of mocha
– Perfume the marzipan.
– Unroll the marzipan on a thickness of 15 mm.
– cut round forms thanks to the cookie cutter.
– Use the bottom as the top.
– Preferably coat with white chocolate or mocha chocolate.
– Top with a big half walnut.
It’s better to keep a low temperature for the preparation of the white chocolate with dark interior, chocolate will be less liquid and easier to use for the topping. It can be usefull too when pans will be used.